Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am not interested in photography, at least not in doing it myself. I hope that much is clear. I plan to post a lot of photographs but it's about what's in them, not the capturing techniques and yes, I do think there is a difference.

I am considering themeing the blog all Rome-y - I would have my pick of great fonts to match the theme, but since I'm not sure how long I'm staying here, what's the point? I'd have to go back and change it and make it Raleigh-themed. No thanks.

To quote 14-year-old child fashion prodigy Tavi Gevinson, this is a blog about things that I like. I'm going to throw in a bunch of different things at first, images from my travels, often design-related but not only. I'm hoping something more structured will take shape as I go along but I won't force it.

I'm really going to try to make it interesting, though, so please stay tuned.

No comments: